The expected first major update for Cyberpunk 2077 was finally released.
CD Projekt RED, recently Cyberpunk 2077 published an update map for. With this update map, the producer company also stated that it will release two major patches that will fix the game’s errors in February and March. The first of these major updates was published today. Well, Cyberpunk 2077 1.1 update Which errors are corrected with? Let’s take a closer look at the bug fixes made with the new update.
In total 5.4 GB with the size update CD Projekt REDfixes some visual and crash errors in the game. Thus, the developer studio, which fixes the errors in the game, offers a better service to the players in this part. Cyberpunk 2077 experience promises. If you wish, without further ado, you Cyberpunk 2077 1.1 update notes Let’s leave it alone with.
Fixes for Cyberpunk 2077 1.1 Update
- Some improvements have been made to memory usage on various systems within the game. (The memory usage of characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), vegetation, laser effects, minimap, gadgets, artificial intelligence, street traffic, environmental damage system, and GPU-based items has been improved.)
- Various crash issues have been fixed. (Fixed crashes when unloading, opening and closing the game, and reaching the point of no return, among others)
User Interface (UI)
- Fixed an interface error when exiting Brain Dance.
- An invalid item has been removed from the game.
- Fixed the issue where the blast radius of the grenade was displayed while in photo mode.
- Fixed the issue where cars spawn randomly in the Welcome to Night City mission.
- The problem of particle color distortion has been fixed.
PC Specific Fixes
- Now he can earn achievements while offline on Steam. However, you must not enable offline mode before starting the game.
- Resolved a problem with NVIDIA graphics cards causing crashes when starting a game.
PlayStation Exclusive Fixes
- Improvements were made to the performance drop experienced when PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5 entered the crowd.
- Various crash issues on PlayStation 4 have been fixed.
Xbox Exclusive Fixes
- Memory usage on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S consoles has been improved for various operations in the game.
- An issue with log files reaching large sizes has been resolved.
- A problem where the record at the end of the game was loaded when clicking the “Continue” button in the main menu has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue that caused the weapon wheel opening during recording to prevent you from recording.
Cyberpunk 2077 1.1 update The performance and error improvements made with are listed in this way. You can access the game’s detailed update notes via this link.